Are you going to College or University?

Are you looking for student accommodation?

Is your letting agent licensed?


All auctioneers, estate agents, letting agents and property management agents operating in the Republic of Ireland must hold a PSRA licence.


Unlicensed agents are breaking the law and do not provide you with any consumer protection.


To confirm that the letting agent you are engaging with is licensed, check the PSRA Register of licensed agents here.


Report unlicensed operators to


No PSRA licence, no consumer protection.